About HUMLOG Institute
HUMLOG Institute Staff would be available to answer your questions at the following times:
24 May 2021 from 13 to 15 PM
25 May 2021 from 14 to 16 PM
The Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Research Institute (HUMLOG Institute) is a focal point for researchers in humanitarian logistics.
Our main activities are:
i) Research, ranging from individual research projects such as a doctoral dissertation to consortium projects with partners;
ii) Education, through Master’s and PhD program;
iii) Customised trainings, in partnership with practitioners; iiii)Communication, dissemination and exchange of knowledge, via events and seminars, our Blog and academic publications
Ongoing projects include a.o.
• Cash and/or carry: The challenges and modalities of delivering aid in conflict zones. Funded by Academy of Finland
• HERoS - Health Emergency Response in Interconnected Systems in COVID-19. Funded by EU
• Online MOOC Course: Introduction to Humanitarian Logistics. Online Course, where participants will understand the fundamentals of humanitarian logistics and discover supply chain management in a humanitarian context. We believe in synergistic collaboration and partnerships to achieve the aims we have set out and therefore work closely with a large number of partners.
• Visit our webpage for more info on the ongoing work
• HUMLOG Newsletter. You can sign up here to get the next updates
• From the HUMLOG Institute´s blog you can read about different matters within humanitarian logistics.
If you have any questions or proposals for cooperation, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Kristjana Adalgeirsdottir, Project Coordinator, Kristjana.firstname.lastname@example.org +358445225023